Prince Scott Mobile Notary Public
Prince Scott Notary Certify Signing Agent
Mobile Notary Public Services provided everywhere within Fairfield and New Haven Counties. We will come to your house, office, café, hospital or any other agreed upon location.
All general notarizations performed including:
- Personal legal documents
- Business and corporate papers
- Medical/adoption documents
- Real Estate and Loan Signings, Refinance, Loan Modification,
- Travel Documents Passport Application.
- Adoption Documents
- Applications For Copies of Birth and Death Certificates
- Business Documents
- Corporate Documents
- Divorce Documents
- Health Directives
- Jail Inmate Documents Facility
- Medical Documents
- Parents Consent to Travel
- Powers of Attorney
- Time Share Documents
- Traffic School Tests
- Trust Signings
- Vehicle Title Transfers
- ID Theft Affidavit
- Copy Certification by Document Custodian
What do you need at the time of signing:
1. Please review all documents for the correct spelling of names and correct dates.
2. Please complete all forms except signatures and notarized areas.
3. Make sure to bring a valid identification for the signing
Any one of the following Valid Identifications (providing they are current) are acceptable:
- Connecticut Driver’s License
- Connecticut Identification Card
- Two credible witness’s (for a person who does not have current ID)
- Mexico Driver’s license
- US Passport
- US Military ID Card
- Inmate ID Card
- Other State Driver’s License
- Other State Identification card, Canada Driver’s License
- Foreign Passports stamped by USCIS.